Friday, April 2, 2010

My favoritist dish in the world

To the uninitiated, I present to you:

Macaroni & Cheese Soup

DSC06119( I would have taken a cooler picture, but I didn’t think of this blog post until I’d already put the mac & cheese in the fridge…)

How to make:
Ps. My dad made up this culinary concoction, hence the measurements are not specific.

Line the bottom of a big pot with salt, and boil a lot of water.
Put in a lot of macaroni noodles. Boil until they’re really really soft.
Drain. After you put them back in the pot, fill the pot with milk until it comes up to the line of macaroni.
Add in 2 tablespoons of margarine. (Tablespoons? However much is 2 of the lines on a stick of margarine)
Add in like 6 slices of American cheese.
Add in half a …“brick”…(what do you call those??) of Velveeta cheese, sliced.
Stir until all is melted and then = YUMTASTIC.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Don't mind me, I'm drooling at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I've tasted some of this before, it is rather good.

I vote you make this for us next year when we have kitchen facilities for once. kthanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Ew.

~Sean

Anonymous said...

I've given you the Sunshine Award!
http://splendidem.blogspot.com/2010/04/awardage.html

ps. cute new blog header. did you make it?

pps. sean, shut up, cheese is awesome.