Monday, April 12, 2010

Greg Laswell slays me

Way back when I was in London, I saw Ingrid Michaelson in concert with Greg Laswell. Nothing stood out to me then about him, and although Emily gave me his cd, I didn’t listen to it.

Well. Friday night I put it on for the first time.

And let me tell you.

Out of this much,
out of this much
I love him this much.

this much 
Which equals this.

thumbs up

Love with me.

For the comments: What do you think of Greg Laswell? Any band/singer you’ve recently discovered and love?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayy I'm so glad you finally listened to him. He's def in my top five favorites. And I adore "the one that I love." that song just kills me. in the best way possible.

sDeffley said...

Nice face.

Vanessa said...

Uhm, I know I've mentioned it before, but I need to mention it again. I am EXTREMELY jealous that you saw Ingrid in concert! I'm at work now so I can't listen to Greg, but I will def check him out when I get home! <3<3<3

Nells said...

hello hello!!sweet blog!!!
he is really good!!
http://www.ffffashionmixxxx.blogspot.com/

Brittany said...

We just got our May edition of Paste Magazine and one of his new songs is on one of the music samplers! I loooove it!!!