Monday, March 8, 2010

Success

Number 1.

3d glasses

Number 2.

DSC06002 

Yes’m, Brent and I finally succeeded in seeing Avatar in IMAX 3-D as well as seeing Muse live in concert. All in one weekend. Both of which rocked.

Let’s talk about this sweet weekend. Picked up Brent from work and we sped to KOP to see Avatar. Picked up our reserved tix, walked into the biggest IMAX theater I’ve ever seen in my life, and pooped our pants for how cool Avatar looks in IMAX 3-D.

Next day, woke up and headed to NYC for the day. Went to Central Park and took some pics on rocks.

DSC05965 DSC05967

DSC05969 DSC05981 Found a fun Thai restaurant and ate this amazingness.

DSC05984 Found an Irish pub, where I first ordered the most disgusting drink I’ve ever had a mango-tini, then found out they had Irish Cider (ummmz, hello London!!) and got one of my favs, Magner’s.
Don’t you worry though, Brent and I still managed to finish the glass of pure vodka martini.

Then…..we saw Muse!!

DSC06010 The concert was epic. Srsly.

DSC06013

DSC06026I may have poopty-peupty-pants-ed my pants.

We spent the next two days watching True Blood and NCIS.
Like I said, sweet effing weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poopty-peupty. nice reference.

I"m so glad you got to see muse this weekend, finally!

oh, and anything with "tini" on the end of it is disgusting. total vodka.

Vanessa said...

YAY for success! Sounds like an amazing weekend that I'm super jealous of! LOVE me some Muse & True Blood!!

Mom said...

Is that your hair going across your right ear in the pic of you and Brent?