Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moved in!

Well, I’m all moved into college again! I’m thinking this is going to be the best year yet. Why? Read:

1. Senior Year
Well, it’s my senior year of college. Yeah. That went fast. Only one more year of pretending to be responsible until I actually have to be.

I have very mixed feelings about this year. On the one hand, I’m pretty nervous about the actually-graduating thing. On the other hand, this year is going to be amazing. I’m living in a suite with 3 of my bffs, we’ve been friends since freshmen year.

Then and now

*BLOG PLUG AHEAD* Emily of SplendidEm is one of my roommates, and we decided to start a joint blog about the adventures of our suite. Emily just made our first post, you should probably check it out.

http://del206.blogspot.com

2. New internship
In other news, I started my internship at a local magazine yesterday, and I had such a fun time. I had an internship over the summer where I learned a lot, but I didn’t have nearly as much fun as I did yesterday. I went to a couple photo shoots, proofread a little, wrote some copy, did a bunch of things. I really like the people I work with too, they’re really nice.

harrisburg mag

3. Hardly any classes
Since my internship counts for credits, I will only be taking 8 additional credits this semester. That’s two regular classes and two 1-credit classes. Yup. Easy peasy. And it seems like I won’t have too much homework either. Yay!

thumbs up

Happy new school year!

For the comments: If you’re in school, what are you looking forward to this year? Also, check out the new blog! http://del206.blogspot.com. Emily and I will love you forever.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Senior year! Woot woot! I'm looking forward to being done! I'm sooooo ready!

& YAY for easy peasy! This semester will be hell but my last semester with be easy peasy so I'm looking forward to that too!